AT&T and iPhone 5s

Tutor

AT&T and iPhone 5s

Hi everyone! I have a few questions today;

Not sure if you will know this question, but if I go to the Apple Store........I am eligible for an early upgrade on AT&T, can Apple use that price at the store (will they honor it)?

Are all AT&T company stores pretty much guaranteed to have at least a few in stock? I may go there instead. Smiley Happy

Do they have to take the phone out and activate it at an AT&T or Apple Store?

Thank you for any help! Smiley Happy!

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: AT&T and iPhone 5s

AT&T stores will be stocked with the iPhone 5S Smiley Happy You can also order it from the AT&T website if you wish to do so instead. Smiley Happy

They don't have to take the SIM out per se, they can supply a new one if you'd like (which comes pretty installed on the iPhone already anyway Smiley Wink )
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Professor

Apple connects to the AT&T servers to check upgrade eligibility, so you'll get the same price at Apple as you would at AT&T.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

PhoneMTE wrote:

Hi everyone! I have a few questions today;

Do they have to take the phone out and activate it at an AT&T or Apple Store?

Thank you for any help! Smiley Happy!

At AT&T stores, they do activate the device before you leave.  They did that with my iPhone 5 last year when I bought it.  I beleive that Apple stores also open the box and go through the activation process there in the store before you leave, but I don't remember positively.  I don't know what will happen at an AT&T franchise store (as compared to an AT&T corporate owned store).  Those stores may not even have any in stock...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support