Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 5, 2014
10:07:43 AM
View profile
AT&T address book
Edited by scottcarley on Mar 5, 2014 at 10:08:58 AM

My daughter and I both have prepaid accounts and we both have Pantech p7040 phones, bought on ebay. My phone is able to access and sync with the AT&T address book online, but her's is not. This application does not show up in her menu on her phone. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with whether or not the phone is unlocked? I don't think her phone is unlocked, and I don't know if my phone is unlocked either. Is there a way I could download the application to her phone?

My daughter and I both have prepaid accounts and we both have Pantech p7040 phones, bought on ebay. My phone is able to access and sync with the AT&T address book online, but her's is not. This application does not show up in her menu on her phone. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with whether or not the phone is unlocked? I don't think her phone is unlocked, and I don't know if my phone is unlocked either. Is there a way I could download the application to her phone?

AT&T address book

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2014 6:50:34 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @scottcarley 

Do you know if there is any data plan or at least a pay per use data provisioned on her line, or is data blocked? This might be a possible reason why it's not available.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @scottcarley 

Do you know if there is any data plan or at least a pay per use data provisioned on her line, or is data blocked? This might be a possible reason why it's not available.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T address book

2 of 3 (178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2014 7:54:32 AM
(0)
Contributor

My daughter and I both have prepaid plans with unlimited voice, text, and data. Her data works fine for everything else, she accesses the internet from her phone frequently.

My daughter and I both have prepaid plans with unlimited voice, text, and data. Her data works fine for everything else, she accesses the internet from her phone frequently.

Re: AT&T address book

3 of 3 (171 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments