Helpful Links

AT&T address book

Contributor

AT&T address book

My daughter and I both have prepaid accounts and we both have Pantech p7040 phones, bought on ebay. My phone is able to access and sync with the AT&T address book online, but her's is not. This application does not show up in her menu on her phone. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with whether or not the phone is unlocked? I don't think her phone is unlocked, and I don't know if my phone is unlocked either. Is there a way I could download the application to her phone?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: AT&T address book

Hello @scottcarley 

Do you know if there is any data plan or at least a pay per use data provisioned on her line, or is data blocked? This might be a possible reason why it's not available.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: AT&T address book

My daughter and I both have prepaid plans with unlimited voice, text, and data. Her data works fine for everything else, she accesses the internet from her phone frequently.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support