Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 1, 2013
1:45:02 PM
View profile
AT&T You drive me me crazy!
Edited by Osttiroler on Jul 1, 2013 at 1:45:32 PM

Wenn I want to log in to acrtivate a Packages and get the info:

Because this is the first time you have logged into Pay As You Go Online, a new password has been sent to your phone via SMS. This new password is required to access your online account.

When you have received the SMS with the new password, enter it in the field to the right.

Is there a possibility to get that password via e-mail or SMS on a Austrian number?

Because this is the first time you have logged into Pay As You Go Online, a new password has been sent to your phone via SMS. This new password is required to access your online account.

When you have received the SMS with the new password, enter it in the field to the right.

Is there a possibility to get that password via e-mail or SMS on a Austrian number?
No kangaroos in Austria!!!

AT&T You drive me me crazy!

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 4:33:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Osttiroler wrote:

Not to the best of my knowledge.

Osttiroler wrote:

Not to the best of my knowledge.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T You drive me me crazy!

2 of 3 (275 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 6:02:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Only Canada,Mexico & USA.

Remember the old days AT&T had no roaming in Canada,
I need to do a special trip down south to Portland OR to active my Gophone.Smiley Surprised

Only Canada,Mexico & USA.

Remember the old days AT&T had no roaming in Canada,
I need to do a special trip down south to Portland OR to active my Gophone.Smiley Surprised

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T You drive me me crazy!

3 of 3 (260 Views)