AT&T Warranty Restriction for 1 Year

Voyager

AT&T Warranty Restriction for 1 Year

Screenshot explains it all, I done about 16 replacements due them not being able to see if a HTC One screen is flush or that the power button is slant and totally flush with the phone for 16 times, they can't fix a phone for nothing even there own worker said also!.

Good Job AT&T for losing a loyal customer since 08. I will be going to Verizon soon when my 2 year agreement is up.

1 Year restriction ahahahaha, and then the rep said if you purchased the phone from us you go through warranty through us not the manufactor, hey smart one if there is a restriction for 1 year how will I get my phone fixed if there is a restriction??

Message 1 of 2 (315 Views)
Community Manager

Re: AT&T Warranty Restriction for 1 Year

Hello, MrDigitalism!

Thanks for posting! 16 replacements is definitely outside of the norm. Could you clarify what the issue was with all 16 devices? Did they all have the same issue?

If there is anything we can do, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (259 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.