Ask a question

Posted Oct 9, 2013
2:23:34 PM
View profile
AT&T Upgrade issue AND HELP !!

Hello ! I got my AT&T iphone 3GS of march of 2012 , and m upgrade was October 2013 . i had a little troubles of paying bills like it whould be like a couple days late and everthing. I checked my upgrade in May ( 2013 ) and AT&T MOVED it to April OF 2014 ?!?!?! im Really stuck with my phone. I Called ATT As soon as i saw . And they DIDNT help & DIDNT tell me !!! I tried contacting a Supervisor or corporate but no luck. ATT honsetly you let me down. im Stuck with a iPhone 3GS and i cant get a new iPhone. They also gave me a " Early Upgrade " but if i get just saying the iPhone 4S for free Since the iphone 5S came out they charge 250$ WITCH IS CRAZY....... PLUS ACIVATION AND EVERYTHING ELESE. if someone can PLEASE help me out Try to get the 5S but ATT you not letting me !! Smiley Sad 

ATT ive lost all feith in you honsetly about to QUIT. 

Pat Doyle 

AT&T Upgrade issue AND HELP !!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 4:44:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by Rayosun on Oct 9, 2013 at 4:47:21 PM

Are you able to upgrade via AT&T Next? Dial *639# and a free text will be sent detailing your upgrade options.

If you are able to upgrade via ATT Next, you pay $0 initially for a new device, however keep in mind that you will have to pay the monthly service charges + monthly installment fee (ranges anywhere from about $15-$32 depending on the phone).

Edit to add: AT&T recently changed the way upgrades work. If you signed up prior to March 1,2012, customers were allowed to keep the 20 month upgrade cycle. However, if you signed up after that date mentioned, it was kicked up to 24 months.

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T Upgrade issue AND HELP !!

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (484 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 5:50:28 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Oct 9, 2013 at 5:50:51 PM

patd1999 wrote:

Hello ! I got my AT&T iphone 3GS of march of 2012 , and m upgrade was October 2013 . i had a little troubles of paying bills like it whould be like a couple days late and everthing. I checked my upgrade in May ( 2013 ) and AT&T MOVED it to April OF 2014 ?!?!?! im Really stuck with my phone. I Called ATT As soon as i saw . And they DIDNT help & DIDNT tell me !!! I tried contacting a Supervisor or corporate but no luck. ATT honsetly you let me down. im Stuck with a iPhone 3GS and i cant get a new iPhone. They also gave me a " Early Upgrade " but if i get just saying the iPhone 4S for free Since the iphone 5S came out they charge 250$ WITCH IS CRAZY....... PLUS ACIVATION AND EVERYTHING ELESE. if someone can PLEASE help me out Try to get the 5S but ATT you not letting me !! :smileysad: 

ATT ive lost all feith in you honsetly about to QUIT.  If youre a supervisor reading this i need help please i been w att for 2 years !

Upgrade policy changed a few months ago, it went to 24 months. If you contract ends before march 1 2014 it stayed the same, if it ends on or after march 1 2014 it went to 24 months.

Re: AT&T Upgrade issue

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (476 Views)