Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 8, 2013
6:06:01 AM
AT&T Service Opinions in Cleveland, Ohio

I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area and I am currently with Verizon Wireless.  My coverage has been great, voice is great, and 4g LTE has been great also.   I am thinking about moving over to AT&T and I just wanted to get everybodies opinion on the service and data speeds on AT&T in this area.  Verizons phone selection is garbage and i cannnot stand being locked down with CDMA... so not able to buy phones unlocked at cheaper prices... hello Nexus!!!  I am interested in Voice quality, 4g LTE speeds and reliablitly, etc.   Thanks for your opinions...   

I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area and I am currently with Verizon Wireless.  My coverage has been great, voice is great, and 4g LTE has been great also.   I am thinking about moving over to AT&T and I just wanted to get everybodies opinion on the service and data speeds on AT&T in this area.  Verizons phone selection is garbage and i cannnot stand being locked down with CDMA... so not able to buy phones unlocked at cheaper prices... hello Nexus!!!  I am interested in Voice quality, 4g LTE speeds and reliablitly, etc.   Thanks for your opinions...   

AT&T Service Opinions in Cleveland, Ohio

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2013 3:37:21 PM
(0)
Scholar
Just so you know unlocked nexus don't support lte at the moment. But with hspa+ you should still get great download speeds. I have nexus 4 and I get about 5mbs download speed and great call quality
Just so you know unlocked nexus don't support lte at the moment. But with hspa+ you should still get great download speeds. I have nexus 4 and I get about 5mbs download speed and great call quality

Re: AT&T Service Opinions in Cleveland, Ohio

2 of 2 (358 Views)