Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 28, 2012
1:50:09 PM
View profile
AT&T Poor Network Coverage in West Des Moines

I have a issue with the poor network coverage in our area. I live in polo club apartments, West Des Moines, Iowa. I am facing call drop very frequently. I moved from NJ to Des Moines 3 months ago and I didn't face any call drop in Nj but it is very frequent here. I called to ATT customer care and gave a compliant to them but there is no progress. My friend also booked a ticket and same there was no improvement. I could rarely see single-bar on my phone. 95 % of my calls got dropped. I changed my phone to new iphone but same issue. I have more than 12 att friends in my community, they are also facing same call drop frequently.  The network coverage is very low about 1-2  miles radius around our community. ATT customer care said 3 months ago that they are going to install new Cell Tower in our area but they haven't done yet. Me and my friends are planning to change the carrier if this problems persists.  

Att, Can you look in this issue. It would be great. Thanks!!

I have a issue with the poor network coverage in our area. I live in polo club apartments, West Des Moines, Iowa. I am facing call drop very frequently. I moved from NJ to Des Moines 3 months ago and I didn't face any call drop in Nj but it is very frequent here. I called to ATT customer care and gave a compliant to them but there is no progress. My friend also booked a ticket and same there was no improvement. I could rarely see single-bar on my phone. 95 % of my calls got dropped. I changed my phone to new iphone but same issue. I have more than 12 att friends in my community, they are also facing same call drop frequently.  The network coverage is very low about 1-2  miles radius around our community. ATT customer care said 3 months ago that they are going to install new Cell Tower in our area but they haven't done yet. Me and my friends are planning to change the carrier if this problems persists.  

Att, Can you look in this issue. It would be great. Thanks!!

AT&T Poor Network Coverage in West Des Moines

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2013 12:26:03 PM
(0)
Contributor
Its been 1 year and there is no improvement in the signal strength and no response from ATT. It got even worse now. I am thinking of switching my carrier.
Its been 1 year and there is no improvement in the signal strength and no response from ATT. It got even worse now. I am thinking of switching my carrier.

Re: AT&T Poor Network Coverage in West Des Moines

2 of 3 (935 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2013 1:31:34 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have to agree the coverage in West Des Moines is horrible at best. Over 80% of my calls dont even ring because the reception is so bad, I have told everyone to leave voicemails because that is the only way I will know if someone had called. I am really confused why the reception is so bad, its not like Des Moines is a small city. I am waiting for my wifes contract to expire and so that we both can switch carriers. AT&T really has to do something about the coverage in Des Moines.

I have to agree the coverage in West Des Moines is horrible at best. Over 80% of my calls dont even ring because the reception is so bad, I have told everyone to leave voicemails because that is the only way I will know if someone had called. I am really confused why the reception is so bad, its not like Des Moines is a small city. I am waiting for my wifes contract to expire and so that we both can switch carriers. AT&T really has to do something about the coverage in Des Moines.

Re: AT&T Poor Network Coverage in West Des Moines

3 of 3 (627 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments