AT&T Locker

Contributor

AT&T Locker

Hi 

I would like to know if there are any fixes to the AT&T Locker slow upload processing time as well as limited ability to upload a large selection at one time? I have recently purchased a galaxy note 3 and have been enjoyed learning the features of the phone and apps. At&t locker is a good service/app if it works better. How can you offer this product with slow uploading and limited features when this is the age of cloud storage. I am uploading music from my computer to the cloud storage and becoming discourage in using "THE LOCKER" because it's SLOW and you can only upload one album at a timeSmiley Sad(((!!!

Can someone please provide details on when and if this will be improved. 

Is there a work around or a better way to get my music loaded faster?

Please advise

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: AT&T Locker

Hello, tlfunches!

As of right now there is no information about any AT&T Locker fixes, but we appreciate your feedback. If you have anything else to add, please let me know so I can forward this to the correct department.

In the meantime, check out the links below for more helpful information about AT&T Locker.

AT&T Locker

AT&T Locker (video)

Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: AT&T Locker

Im not certain if if this is the same question but I am wondering how to add more than one photo/video at time to an album created in Locker - the help section says to select multiple and drag & drop but I am unable to select any more than one photo - I'm looking to add a row or more at a time (photos next to each other) - please respond with detailed directions as to how to do this. Thank you
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support