AT&T Locker

Highlighted
Contributor

AT&T Locker

Hi 

I would like to know if there are any fixes to the AT&T Locker slow upload processing time as well as limited ability to upload a large selection at one time? I have recently purchased a galaxy note 3 and have been enjoyed learning the features of the phone and apps. At&t locker is a good service/app if it works better. How can you offer this product with slow uploading and limited features when this is the age of cloud storage. I am uploading music from my computer to the cloud storage and becoming discourage in using "THE LOCKER" because it's SLOW and you can only upload one album at a timeSmiley Sad(((!!!

Can someone please provide details on when and if this will be improved. 

Is there a work around or a better way to get my music loaded faster?

Please advise

Message 1 of 3 (1,074 Views)
Community Manager

Re: AT&T Locker

Hello, tlfunches!

As of right now there is no information about any AT&T Locker fixes, but we appreciate your feedback. If you have anything else to add, please let me know so I can forward this to the correct department.

In the meantime, check out the links below for more helpful information about AT&T Locker.

AT&T Locker

AT&T Locker (video)

Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (1,030 Views)
Contributor

Re: AT&T Locker

Im not certain if if this is the same question but I am wondering how to add more than one photo/video at time to an album created in Locker - the help section says to select multiple and drag & drop but I am unable to select any more than one photo - I'm looking to add a row or more at a time (photos next to each other) - please respond with detailed directions as to how to do this. Thank you
Message 3 of 3 (556 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.