Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 2, 2013
4:11:22 AM
AT&T Locker on WP8

AT&T locker is available on wp8 & can be downloaded from the WP Market

The app isn't very good on wp8 though.  I'm having trouble syncing from the phone, especially in the background.  One good thing is that for a limited time you can upgrade from the 5GB storage to 50GB storage for free.  So, hopefully the app will get updated/improved.  In the meantime, you can upload from a desktop.

AT&T locker is available on wp8 & can be downloaded from the WP Market

The app isn't very good on wp8 though.  I'm having trouble syncing from the phone, especially in the background.  One good thing is that for a limited time you can upgrade from the 5GB storage to 50GB storage for free.  So, hopefully the app will get updated/improved.  In the meantime, you can upload from a desktop.

AT&T Locker on WP8

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2013 4:20:08 PM
(0)
Mentor

I've been using the AT&T Locker app on a Lumia 1020 but the "Easy Upload" feature doesn't seem to work.

It's set to automatically upload pictures when I'm connected to a WiFi network but it never uploads anything automatically.

When I go to the "Upload Monitor" area, I see dozens of files listed, apparently ready to be uploaded but they never go anywhere.

If I mannually upload a picture, it appears in the "Upload Monitor" area and uploads right away, but the others on the list still don't go anywahere.

Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

A.

I've been using the AT&T Locker app on a Lumia 1020 but the "Easy Upload" feature doesn't seem to work.

It's set to automatically upload pictures when I'm connected to a WiFi network but it never uploads anything automatically.

When I go to the "Upload Monitor" area, I see dozens of files listed, apparently ready to be uploaded but they never go anywhere.

If I mannually upload a picture, it appears in the "Upload Monitor" area and uploads right away, but the others on the list still don't go anywahere.

Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

A.

Re: AT&T Locker on WP8

2 of 4 (12,516 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 6:24:59 AM
(0)
Professor

I am trying to sign in and it says the service is unavailable what gives