○○○○○ AT&T LTE

Mentor

○○○○○ AT&T LTE

The "4G" at the top of my iPhone 5s switched to "LTE" today.

Am I getting faster downloads?

Currently in Hazelwood (St. Louis)

Message 1 of 5 (480 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: ○○○○○ AT&T LTE

You should. Check out speed test.net's app to check it out

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 5 (437 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

Averages (St. Louis, MO - iPhone 5s)

Ping: 72ms

Download: 13.81Mbps

Upload: 5.65Mbps

LTE provides 14Mbps.  That is pretty awesome!

I wonder what the competition can do.

I stuck with AT&T because I heard they may not have as much LTE coverage, but where they do have it, the speed is better than the others..

Message 3 of 5 (391 Views)
ACE - Master

gbshuler1 wrote:

Averages (St. Louis, MO - iPhone 5s)

Ping: 72ms

Download: 13.81Mbps

Upload: 5.65Mbps

LTE provides 14Mbps.  That is pretty awesome!

I wonder what the competition can do.

I stuck with AT&T because I heard they may not have as much LTE coverage, but where they do have it, the speed is better than the others..

I've actually hit 47MB download, 17MB upload in downtown St Louis. I was in Atlanta last week and hit 45MB download there. AT&T is consistently winning the LTE speed tests and though they don't have as much coverage as Verizon, they are quicly catching up. AT&T's LTE coverage is much more extensive than T-Mobile or Sprint.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (378 Views)
Master

Congrats on getting AT&T LTE in your area. I remember the day I first saw AT&T LTE on my iPhone for the first time seeing speeds of 52Mbps up and 14Mbps down, I practically jumped off my chair. Been rocking LTE with my AT&T iPhone and iPad for a few months now and it rocks!! I'm in Bucks County, PA., btw. :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 5 (335 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.