Posted Jul 1, 2013
9:46:06 AM
View profile
AT&T INEPT SUPPORT TEAM

Since March 25, I have called AT&T to look into and fix my e-mail to text malfunction, and have not had a solution since. All I get is a first tier support that escalates my issue after 45min – 1.5hr of troubleshooting. Once escalated, the higher tier, keeps signing off the case indicating “the information was not filed and submitted correctly, while failing to fix my problem as it has not changed since March.

I have called twice a week, since March, with no signs of solution. Email to text should be a simple problem to fix, however, NO ONE AT AT&T KNOWS HOW.

Since March 25, I have called AT&T to look into and fix my e-mail to text malfunction, and have not had a solution since. All I get is a first tier support that escalates my issue after 45min – 1.5hr of troubleshooting. Once escalated, the higher tier, keeps signing off the case indicating “the information was not filed and submitted correctly, while failing to fix my problem as it has not changed since March.

I have called twice a week, since March, with no signs of solution. Email to text should be a simple problem to fix, however, NO ONE AT AT&T KNOWS HOW.

AT&T INEPT SUPPORT TEAM

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 9:53:35 AM
(0)
Expert

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Re: AT&T INEPT SUPPORT TEAM

2 of 7 (544 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2013 3:35:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

YODEMI, I'm not sure if this is your solution or if you're trying to email to text to your own phone or someone else's but have you tried to send your email to the 10 digit number@mms.att.net ??

Not sure what type of device that you're using or if you've seen this thread, but using @mms.att.net solved the problem for this forum member.

https://forums.att.com/t5/Data-Messaging-Features-Internet/sending-e-mail-to-my-wireless-phone/m-p/3...

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

YODEMI, I'm not sure if this is your solution or if you're trying to email to text to your own phone or someone else's but have you tried to send your email to the 10 digit number@mms.att.net ??

Not sure what type of device that you're using or if you've seen this thread, but using @mms.att.net solved the problem for this forum member.

https://forums.att.com/t5/Data-Messaging-Features-Internet/sending-e-mail-to-my-wireless-phone/m-p/3508577#M61955

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (465 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2013 12:11:04 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi YODEMI,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you to look into the trouble.

Thanks!

Nicole K

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi YODEMI,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you to look into the trouble.

Thanks!

Nicole K

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

4 of 7 (446 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 12:36:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes, I've tried that. I can't receive e-mail to mms as well. I am thinking that's the problem with my account (and NOT phone), that the attributes phone#@txt.att.net or phone#@mms.att.net either do not exist or are not setup to receive messages. That requires someone at a higher tier to figure out. However, the higher tier has been putting me throught the wringer.

Nonetheless, thanks for the recommendation!

Yes, I've tried that. I can't receive e-mail to mms as well. I am thinking that's the problem with my account (and NOT phone), that the attributes phone#@txt.att.net or phone#@mms.att.net either do not exist or are not setup to receive messages. That requires someone at a higher tier to figure out. However, the higher tier has been putting me throught the wringer.

Nonetheless, thanks for the recommendation!

5 of 7 (416 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 12:36:58 PM
(0)
Tutor

STILL WAITING :smileyhappy:

STILL WAITING :smileyhappy:

6 of 7 (415 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 2:41:45 PM
(0)
Tutor
I have had this issue for quite some time and am in dire need for a solution. It is a much needed feature for work, which I have been heavily relying on for years. When will manager contact me and what is the manager going to do, escalate me to top support? That has not worked - have tried it sinec may.
Yoseph
I have had this issue for quite some time and am in dire need for a solution. It is a much needed feature for work, which I have been heavily relying on for years. When will manager contact me and what is the manager going to do, escalate me to top support? That has not worked - have tried it sinec may.
Yoseph

7 of 7 (398 Views)