Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 2, 2012
8:12:25 PM
View profile
AT&T Charged me twice for refilling y minutes?

I refill my minutes yesterday for my Go Phone because i had no left. I payed with my devit card through the phone. When i tryied to do it, after giving my devit card nmber and information it told me that it was not completed. So I did the procediure again and this time i was confirmed. Then I went to my bank account and it appears that i have made two payments to ATT both for 100 dollars, It onl should have gone once. I only have 100 credit in my phone, How do I get a refund of what i've been charged?

I tryied calling to the company but all they tol me was that the first time it did not go through, but i sill have two payments reflected in my bank account for ATT.

My bank account states those two ammounts to be pending, so do I wait for the prosses to go though and then call, or call right now again.

I refill my minutes yesterday for my Go Phone because i had no left. I payed with my devit card through the phone. When i tryied to do it, after giving my devit card nmber and information it told me that it was not completed. So I did the procediure again and this time i was confirmed. Then I went to my bank account and it appears that i have made two payments to ATT both for 100 dollars, It onl should have gone once. I only have 100 credit in my phone, How do I get a refund of what i've been charged?

I tryied calling to the company but all they tol me was that the first time it did not go through, but i sill have two payments reflected in my bank account for ATT.

My bank account states those two ammounts to be pending, so do I wait for the prosses to go though and then call, or call right now again.

AT&T Charged me twice for refilling y minutes?

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2012 10:32:52 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

If the payments are still pending, it's likely that the first one tried to go through but didn't work but the second one did. 

If you do see both of those payments go through, please send me a private message with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you and I'll have a member of my team call you to get it straightened out. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

If the payments are still pending, it's likely that the first one tried to go through but didn't work but the second one did. 

If you do see both of those payments go through, please send me a private message with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you and I'll have a member of my team call you to get it straightened out. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Charged me twice for refilling y minutes?

2 of 4 (1,057 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 7:39:44 AM
(0)
Contributor
I am having the same problem and have no idea what to do. I've been told to wait and maybe they'll remove the second charge from my account. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.
I am having the same problem and have no idea what to do. I've been told to wait and maybe they'll remove the second charge from my account. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.

3 of 4 (574 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 8:31:41 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, rosimtz!

I'm sorry to hear that your payment seems to have gone through twice. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get this sorted out for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, rosimtz!

I'm sorry to hear that your payment seems to have gone through twice. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get this sorted out for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (545 Views)