Helpful Links

APN MMS setting for Samsung Captivate as Gophone

Contributor

APN MMS setting for Samsung Captivate as Gophone

My husband is using a Samsung Galaxy Captivate as a gophone. SMS messages come through but MMS messages won't download. I switched the APN settings on my HTC Vivid that I use as a gophone and can receive and send them fine. However, those settings do not work on the Captivate. I have tried a few different APN settings but none have worked Smiley Sad Any Help would be greatly appreciated! Smiley Very Happy Not worried about getting on internet, just the mms. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Expert

Re: APN MMS setting for Samsung Captivate as Gophone

Not sure, but see if this will help...

Configure Text and Picture Message Settings

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you for your response. I will go over this when he gets home from work, however, I don't think it's an issue with the message settings. With a contract sim messaging works fine. It's with a gophone sim in it that we can't get pics to send or receive
Message 3 of 4
Expert

Your welcome...I'm sure there's someone on here that has better knowledge of gophones that I ever will..hopefully they'll see your post and be able to help.  Good luck!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support