Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 22, 2013
11:21:29 AM
View profile
6 year customer of ATT Wireless, lost

My bill was due Oct 18, I got a call Oct 21st saying its late, my phone gets suspended on the 22nd (4 whole days).

I call on another phone to explain my situation (payroll error) and I am given no options at all, only thing they will do is allow me to pay the bill.  I created a second option and canceled my service.  I will gladly pay the fee to be done with your poor excuse for customer service.  Verizon already has more customers then ATT now they have that many more. 

My bill was due Oct 18, I got a call Oct 21st saying its late, my phone gets suspended on the 22nd (4 whole days).

I call on another phone to explain my situation (payroll error) and I am given no options at all, only thing they will do is allow me to pay the bill.  I created a second option and canceled my service.  I will gladly pay the fee to be done with your poor excuse for customer service.  Verizon already has more customers then ATT now they have that many more. 

6 year customer of ATT Wireless, lost

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 11:26:59 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, justinromero29!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with a late bill payment. If there is anything we can do, please send us a private message by clicking here.

Should you choose to send us a message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, justinromero29!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with a late bill payment. If there is anything we can do, please send us a private message by clicking here.

Should you choose to send us a message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: 6 year customer of ATT Wireless, lost

2 of 3 (398 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2013 7:31:50 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by neo979 on Oct 27, 2013 at 7:32:15 PM

Are you serious? You're mad about the fact that you didn't pay your bill, so they cut off your service?

Do you think that you should just get free service when everyone else has to pay? Do you think that Verizon has free service?

Sorry that your payroll department had an error, but that is not AT&T's problem.

Are you serious? You're mad about the fact that you didn't pay your bill, so they cut off your service?

Do you think that you should just get free service when everyone else has to pay? Do you think that Verizon has free service?

Sorry that your payroll department had an error, but that is not AT&T's problem.

Re: 6 year customer of ATT Wireless, lost

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (229 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments