Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 20, 2013
8:09:54 AM
View profile
55 minutes on the phone and still no new phone

checked my account 2x before today to ensure I could get an upgrade.  I called this morning and was told the price for the upgrade and that I had to order it online.  When I went online the price was 300 dollars higher.  When I called back i was trannsferred to 4 people before being put back into customer service to wait some more.  There is no chat service available and no email to contact someone that i can find.  Very frustrated.

checked my account 2x before today to ensure I could get an upgrade.  I called this morning and was told the price for the upgrade and that I had to order it online.  When I went online the price was 300 dollars higher.  When I called back i was trannsferred to 4 people before being put back into customer service to wait some more.  There is no chat service available and no email to contact someone that i can find.  Very frustrated.

55 minutes on the phone and still no new phone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2013 11:32:48 AM
(0)
Expert

theexposednerve wrote:

what is the exact verbage on your upgrade page? when did you get the phone?

there are 2 upgrade messages, the first one is the that states you are eligible to upgrade at the full subsidized price, the second is that you would be able to upgrade at a lower price, that is a early upgrade and it comes with the penalty of 250.00 being added on to the full subsidized price. Double check the verbage.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

theexposednerve wrote:

what is the exact verbage on your upgrade page? when did you get the phone?

there are 2 upgrade messages, the first one is the that states you are eligible to upgrade at the full subsidized price, the second is that you would be able to upgrade at a lower price, that is a early upgrade and it comes with the penalty of 250.00 being added on to the full subsidized price. Double check the verbage.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: 55 minutes on the phone and still no new phone

2 of 2 (388 Views)