Helpful Links

55 minutes on the phone and still no new phone

Contributor

55 minutes on the phone and still no new phone

checked my account 2x before today to ensure I could get an upgrade.  I called this morning and was told the price for the upgrade and that I had to order it online.  When I went online the price was 300 dollars higher.  When I called back i was trannsferred to 4 people before being put back into customer service to wait some more.  There is no chat service available and no email to contact someone that i can find.  Very frustrated.

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: 55 minutes on the phone and still no new phone

theexposednerve wrote:

checked my account 2x before today to ensure I could get an upgrade.  I called this morning and was told the price for the upgrade and that I had to order it online.  When I went online the price was 300 dollars higher.  When I called back i was trannsferred to 4 people before being put back into customer service to wait some more.  There is no chat service available and no email to contact someone that i can find.  Very frustrated.

what is the exact verbage on your upgrade page? when did you get the phone?

there are 2 upgrade messages, the first one is the that states you are eligible to upgrade at the full subsidized price, the second is that you would be able to upgrade at a lower price, that is a early upgrade and it comes with the penalty of 250.00 being added on to the full subsidized price. Double check the verbage.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support