Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 13, 2014
9:52:44 AM
View profile
4G LTE for Unlocked BB Z10

Hi, I hope someone here can help me. I'm thinking about unlocking my Z10. However, I read somewhere that if I unlocked my Z10, I will not be able to use 4G only 3G... does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

Hi, I hope someone here can help me. I'm thinking about unlocking my Z10. However, I read somewhere that if I unlocked my Z10, I will not be able to use 4G only 3G... does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

4G LTE for Unlocked BB Z10

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 13, 2014 3:46:51 PM
(0)
Scholar

Never heard of that.  Many people run unlocked Z10s on the AT&T network, and get full speed.  Phone being locked or unlocked has nothing to do with that. 

Never heard of that.  Many people run unlocked Z10s on the AT&T network, and get full speed.  Phone being locked or unlocked has nothing to do with that. 

Re: 4G LTE for Unlocked BB Z10

2 of 3 (521 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2014 6:50:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

It sounds like you are asking about unlocking an AT&T Z10.  Unlocking the phone won't change the network connectivity of the phone.  It will work the same as before; you will just have additional options for carriers if you want to use another carrier.

If you were asking about the factory unlocked Z10, I use one on AT&T and have access to all data networks, including the LTE network.

It sounds like you are asking about unlocking an AT&T Z10.  Unlocking the phone won't change the network connectivity of the phone.  It will work the same as before; you will just have additional options for carriers if you want to use another carrier.

If you were asking about the factory unlocked Z10, I use one on AT&T and have access to all data networks, including the LTE network.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 4G LTE for Unlocked BB Z10

3 of 3 (482 Views)