Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2013
5:35:17 PM
View profile
3G continues to freeze iPhone 4S screen. Phone hardly ever used. Purchased at ATT. NOW WHAT?

ATT 3G freezes iPhone 4S touch screen. If 3G is disabled, touch screen works fine. I have reset network, restored iphone with no apps, and it still freezes the touch screen if 3G is enabled. I called ATT tech support, they said my iphone should work with 3G enabled. Yet, it does not. If I enable 3G, ATT connection bar drops to 1 or 2 and screen freezes. I've tried other locations, it still freezes. Any help would be appreciated.

ATT 3G freezes iPhone 4S touch screen. If 3G is disabled, touch screen works fine. I have reset network, restored iphone with no apps, and it still freezes the touch screen if 3G is enabled. I called ATT tech support, they said my iphone should work with 3G enabled. Yet, it does not. If I enable 3G, ATT connection bar drops to 1 or 2 and screen freezes. I've tried other locations, it still freezes. Any help would be appreciated.

3G continues to freeze iPhone 4S screen. Phone hardly ever used. Purchased at ATT. NOW WHAT?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 1:56:31 AM
(0)
Professor
Take it to Apple. It sounds like something is defective inside the phone, and only Apple will be able to diagnose and fix it.
Take it to Apple. It sounds like something is defective inside the phone, and only Apple will be able to diagnose and fix it.

Re: 3G continues to freeze iPhone 4S screen. Phone hardly ever used. Purchased at ATT. NOW WHAT?

2 of 2 (239 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments