3G Microcell

Contributor

3G Microcell

After spending HOURS over several days with ATT tech support trying to resolve connection problems with my Microcell, I finally decided that the Microcell was no longer working.  (The power indicator turned green when the device was plugged in, but none of the other lights responded--no blinking.)  Wouldn't you think that the first thing tech support would ask is whether the microcell was responding?

Message 1 of 4 (687 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: 3G Microcell

We need more information. Did you buy the MicroCell new? How do you have it setup? Who is your ISP?

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (655 Views)
ACE - Professor

In addition, did you Mcell ever work?  Have you ever seen any of the other indicator lights come on?  Flashing green or red?

When you post here, it makes helping you easier if you post as much specific information and observations as you can. 

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (622 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Yep.

Message 4 of 4 (618 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.