I have had my Microcell for several months and it worked great. A couple weeks ago it stopped working. I have spent the better part of the last few days trying to fix and I need help.
Setup: Motorola SBG6580
Carrier: Time Warner Cable (TWC recently converted from Insight to TWC in Louisville)
Here is what I have done:
•Registered and reregistered
•AT&T sent me a replacement Microcell (for free thank you)
•Tested the new one with same issue (all steps but 4 activation seem to happen all lights ok minus blink bars)
• Called AT&T they helped but no fix. They said that port 4500 is blocked
• I called Time Warner and they were no help and said the connection is what it is and cannot change it nor are they blocking ports. If they were blocking they could not revert.
• Change the modem to bridging mode and removed NAT and only had the 3G behind (no good)
• Bought new CAble Modem (bare bones not FW, NAT or Routing) still unable to activate.
• Took the 3G to my old hous in Louisville (3 miles away) connected to TWC at that location and registered. Still same issue of not activating.
This is driving me crazy I have been a loyal AT&T customer for years and dont want to stop service becasue of no coverage. Can anyone help here?
MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot
"Quick Tips: My Microcell Doesn't Work"
I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare
Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!
Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!
Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!