Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 4, 2013
11:02:11 AM
View profile
3G Microcell interference issue

3G microcell links up correctly and my phone indicates that I have 5 bars, but calls arent connecting properly.  It seems like some kind of cyclic interference issue.  Anyone else having this experience?

3G microcell links up correctly and my phone indicates that I have 5 bars, but calls arent connecting properly.  It seems like some kind of cyclic interference issue.  Anyone else having this experience?

3G Microcell interference issue

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 11:30:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

How do you have the MicroCell setup? Is this a new MicroCell? Has it ever worked before? What kind of phone?

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

How do you have the MicroCell setup? Is this a new MicroCell? Has it ever worked before? What kind of phone?

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 3G Microcell interference issue

2 of 4 (977 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 6:45:02 PM
(0)
Contributor

3G is not on my phone please helpt

3G is not on my phone please helpt

3 of 4 (781 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 8:47:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You've posted twice. Please keep your posts to one post and give details on your problem and setup.

You've posted twice. Please keep your posts to one post and give details on your problem and setup.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (776 Views)