$2 plan

Contributor

$2 plan

Hello. I wanted to switch to the $2 daily plan however i have a few questions concerning that plan. It says thats its unlimited talk/txt but is it only international? Domestic? how do i get charged...is it for both incoming and outgoing? I need to know before i make the switcH. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: $2 plan

There are full details available here. In a nutshell:

• Outgoing calls are included to domestic numbers only
  • All incoming calls are included
  • Outgoing text is included domestically and to some international destinations.
  • All incoming text is included
  • Data is at a fixed rate of 1cent per each 5KB used (about $2/MB)

You add money to the account and any day you use the phone it'll deduct $2 from your balance for that day's use. Paid services also deduct from your balance, so just keep an eye on it. You'd probably want to keep the data turned off on the phone unless you absolutely need it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (404 Views)
Scholar

Re: $2 plan

$2 plan is 1 day unlimited call/text U.S. It is activated anytime of the day (starting from 12 am and expires 11:59 on the same day) if you make/answer a call, send text message(receiving will not activate),retrieving voice mailbox,call forwarding. Once activated it will deduct $2 from your account, if account balance is insufficient it will not activate. It also includes free text messaging to over 100 countries, if country is not included standard international rates apply.

When making int'l calls you can purchase $5 International long distance package w/c includes 250 mins free airtime. (It will not use any regular airtime from att, thus it will not activate the $2 plan), You can use the ILD package separately.

When using the internet, it depends what phone you're using,if basic/feature phone you will be charged pay per use rate w/c is $0.01/5kb(w/c is very expensive), If you are using a smartphone , wifi is your only option.

note: ($2 plan is not available as an option when you purchase a smartphone, you must call customer support to change to $2 plan)
Message 3 of 3 (366 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.