Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 23, 2013
9:02:50 AM
$10 rewards card for going paperless - not in rebate center

I signed up last month for paperless billing for wireless and even got the confirmation text message and email. I waited the 30 days and checked the rebate center and there's nothing. Is there somewhere else I need to be looking so I can redeem this?

I signed up last month for paperless billing for wireless and even got the confirmation text message and email. I waited the 30 days and checked the rebate center and there's nothing. Is there somewhere else I need to be looking so I can redeem this?

$10 rewards card for going paperless - not in rebate center

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 10:48:25 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello mjrognstad,

This should help:

"Offer Redemption Terms: Redemption details provided to customer by email within 5 weeks of activation of qualifying enrollment. Redemption requires customer to retain qualifying enrollment in Paperless Billing for a minimum of 90 days and at time processing of reward is completed. "

Sourse

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello mjrognstad,

This should help:

"Offer Redemption Terms: Redemption details provided to customer by email within 5 weeks of activation of qualifying enrollment. Redemption requires customer to retain qualifying enrollment in Paperless Billing for a minimum of 90 days and at time processing of reward is completed. "

Sourse

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: $10 rewards card for going paperless - not in rebate center

2 of 6 (461 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 12:37:52 PM
(0)
Mentor

I signed up July 11th. It's now August 23rd. I'm certain that it's been 5 weeks. Nothing has shown up in my email and AT&T is whitelisted for everything. I get every single email sent to me, even the ones I don't want. 

I know it's just $10, but it seems like I should have gotten something by now.

I signed up July 11th. It's now August 23rd. I'm certain that it's been 5 weeks. Nothing has shown up in my email and AT&T is whitelisted for everything. I get every single email sent to me, even the ones I don't want. 

I know it's just $10, but it seems like I should have gotten something by now.

3 of 6 (442 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 1:57:42 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Found this on one of my resources, it's almost the same but makes more sense I believe:

"Redemption requires the customer to retain qualifying enrollment in paperless billing for a minimum of 90 days and at the time processing of the reward completes.

This means that the reward will be processed after 90 days from enrolment passes. The confirmation email you received might be what the "within 5 weeks" statement was referring to.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Found this on one of my resources, it's almost the same but makes more sense I believe:

"Redemption requires the customer to retain qualifying enrollment in paperless billing for a minimum of 90 days and at the time processing of the reward completes.

This means that the reward will be processed after 90 days from enrolment passes. The confirmation email you received might be what the "within 5 weeks" statement was referring to.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 6 (424 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 2:00:12 PM
(0)
Mentor

Okay, well, it makes no sense that both the email and text confirmation that I was enrolled came the same day I signed up - July 11th. Something does not sound right here. I don't want to say that AT&T wants to find an excuse not to pay a reward, but it's very sneaky that two statements contradict each other. One stating 5 weeks while another is almost 3 months.  

Okay, well, it makes no sense that both the email and text confirmation that I was enrolled came the same day I signed up - July 11th. Something does not sound right here. I don't want to say that AT&T wants to find an excuse not to pay a reward, but it's very sneaky that two statements contradict each other. One stating 5 weeks while another is almost 3 months.  

5 of 6 (354 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 5:07:38 PM
(0)
Expert

mjrognstad wrote:

up to 5 weeks is for the confirmation, the 3 billing cycle is for teh reward to actually be posted, two totally different things. It makes it more difficult for people to make the change to get the rebate then change back to paper  billing.

mjrognstad wrote:

up to 5 weeks is for the confirmation, the 3 billing cycle is for teh reward to actually be posted, two totally different things. It makes it more difficult for people to make the change to get the rebate then change back to paper  billing.

6 of 6 (341 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments