I'm sorry I sound dumb, but what is zagg guys? xD

Message 16 of 20
Scholar

Re: zagg discount codes

They make shields for cells. www.zagg.com
Message 17 of 20
Scholar

I have the Zagg Invisible Shield on my iPhone 4 in addition to the Apple bumper.  The Zagg feels a little bit "stickier" or a bit more "tacky" than the iPhone's screen but I'm really starting to like the feel.  It helps me type better rather than moving too fast and making mistakes.  We were at Disneyland and I kept getting sunscreen on the Zagg but it cleaned up easily and completely.  I entered their iPad contest and received a 50% discount code making the full body Zagg 12.99 plus tax.  Well worth it in my opinion.

Message 18 of 20
Mentor

bkmjk wrote:

I have the Zagg Invisible Shield on my iPhone 4 in addition to the Apple bumper.  The Zagg feels a little bit "stickier" or a bit more "tacky" than the iPhone's screen but I'm really starting to like the feel.  It helps me type better rather than moving too fast and making mistakes.  We were at Disneyland and I kept getting sunscreen on the Zagg but it cleaned up easily and completely.  I entered their iPad contest and received a 50% discount code making the full body Zagg 12.99 plus tax.  Well worth it in my opinion.

I just did the same thing!!!! Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

The code I received can be used up to 3 times, I used it once

so here it is for 50% off, hopefully 2 other people can get some use out of it

iaffzndb

Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
Scholar

Same here, bought an I4 & a 3GS with a 50% code. I might take you up an the extra codes you have. I'm thinking about the Smartbuds. Thanks for the codes.
Message 20 of 20
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support