Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 7, 2008
6:38:20 PM
z750 demo games
ok,so i've had the z750 for about a week, and i REALLY want to get rid of these demo games on here because i have no use for them.  however, i have not been able to find a way to remove them yet.

any suggestions?
ok,so i've had the z750 for about a week, and i REALLY want to get rid of these demo games on here because i have no use for them.  however, i have not been able to find a way to remove them yet.

any suggestions?

z750 demo games

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2008 10:12:46 PM
(0)
Master

pcmiztress wrote:

any suggestions?

I looked in the manual and look on page 14 at the bottom where it says "to delete a file from my stuff".   Z750 Manual

pcmiztress wrote:

any suggestions?

I looked in the manual and look on page 14 at the bottom where it says "to delete a file from my stuff".   Z750 Manual

Re: z750 demo games

2 of 4 (1,901 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2008 8:08:21 AM
(0)
Tutor
i wouldn't be asking for help if games could be deleted.  but they can't.  they have to be uninstalled.  at least, that the way i've had to do in on every phone i've ever had (and i've had a lot)
i wouldn't be asking for help if games could be deleted.  but they can't.  they have to be uninstalled.  at least, that the way i've had to do in on every phone i've ever had (and i've had a lot)

3 of 4 (1,890 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2008 5:23:22 AM
(0)
Master

pcmiztress wrote:

I was trying to look for a way to uninstall it in the manual and didn't come across it. 

pcmiztress wrote:

I was trying to look for a way to uninstall it in the manual and didn't come across it. 

4 of 4 (1,855 Views)