z750 demo games

z750 demo games

ok,so i've had the z750 for about a week, and i REALLY want to get rid of these demo games on here because i have no use for them.  however, i have not been able to find a way to remove them yet.

any suggestions?
Message 1 of 4 (1,922 Views)
Master

Re: z750 demo games

pcmiztress wrote:
ok,so i've had the z750 for about a week, and i REALLY want to get rid of these demo games on here because i have no use for them.  however, i have not been able to find a way to remove them yet.

any suggestions?

I looked in the manual and look on page 14 at the bottom where it says "to delete a file from my stuff".   Z750 Manual
Message 2 of 4 (1,907 Views)

i wouldn't be asking for help if games could be deleted.  but they can't.  they have to be uninstalled.  at least, that the way i've had to do in on every phone i've ever had (and i've had a lot)
Message 3 of 4 (1,896 Views)
Master

pcmiztress wrote:
i wouldn't be asking for help if games could be deleted.  but they can't.  they have to be uninstalled.  at least, that the way i've had to do in on every phone i've ever had (and i've had a lot)

I was trying to look for a way to uninstall it in the manual and didn't come across it. 
Message 4 of 4 (1,861 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.