xpress mail: giving up on it after trying everything. It just doesn't work.

Scholar

xpress mail: giving up on it after trying everything. It just doesn't work.

Well, i'm officially giving up on xpress mail. I finally managed to get email pushing to my phone by installing the professional edition to my desktop. They were actually pushing to my phone pretty well that way. However, I no longer received an email notification when I received them. So, I can set up xpress mail personal edition only on my phone and have about 1 email pushed to my phone every 2 weeks and actually receive email notifications for that one email. Or, I can install the professional edition to my desktop and have all of my emails pushed to my phone but never receive email notifications. Either way kind of defeats the purpose of push mail.

Oh well, it was worth the try. I have tried everything to get the notifictions working when the emails are pushed from my desktop but nothing worked. I tried re-registering, uninstalling xpress mail and reinstalling it, soft reset and even a hard reset and nothing worked. I even called AT&T and they didn't have a clue. I tried the live chat on here and they literally told me to come back later because they couldn't find the one person working there that actually had a clue how to help me.
Message 1 of 2
Scholar

Re: xpress mail: giving up on it after trying everything. It just doesn't work.

Hi Java,

Do you have an email address you can send me? We can talk over emails about addressing your issue if you would like.

let me know,

bdroad
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support