xperia x10 unlock pattern

Contributor

xperia x10 unlock pattern

Hi,

I put an unlock pattern on my phone, and made it not visible when you swipe it so that no one could see it.  I tried it too many times and it wouldn't unlock. now it's asking for my google email account info but i have no idea what it is. please help

thanks,

katie

Message 1 of 4 (1,369 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: xperia x10 unlock pattern

Message 2 of 4 (1,300 Views)
Teacher

Can always try this...:  http://www.youtube.com/user/BluechipJ#p/u/18/RROfG4693wM

Mind you, you'll loose whatever's in your phone as you'll be upgrading it to Gingerbread with a new system and factory settings.

Message 3 of 4 (1,297 Views)
Tutor

Since you were locked out due to the number of pattern attempts, you would need to input your google (or gmail) username and password. This has to be the one you used when you first set up your phone with Google. If you forgot your password for google as well, then you would have to access your Gmail account on the computer and click the 'reset password' link....

Otherwise, you would need to contact Sony Erricsson (866-766-9374) about it... Good luck! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4 (1,278 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.