Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 16, 2011
9:58:15 PM
View profile
xperia x10 unlock pattern

Hi,

I put an unlock pattern on my phone, and made it not visible when you swipe it so that no one could see it.  I tried it too many times and it wouldn't unlock. now it's asking for my google email account info but i have no idea what it is. please help

thanks,

katie

Hi,

I put an unlock pattern on my phone, and made it not visible when you swipe it so that no one could see it.  I tried it too many times and it wouldn't unlock. now it's asking for my google email account info but i have no idea what it is. please help

thanks,

katie

xperia x10 unlock pattern

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

Re: xperia x10 unlock pattern

2 of 4 (1,240 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2011 6:08:19 PM
(0)
Teacher

Can always try this...:  http://www.youtube.com/user/BluechipJ#p/u/18/RROfG4693wM

Mind you, you'll loose whatever's in your phone as you'll be upgrading it to Gingerbread with a new system and factory settings.

Can always try this...:  http://www.youtube.com/user/BluechipJ#p/u/18/RROfG4693wM

Mind you, you'll loose whatever's in your phone as you'll be upgrading it to Gingerbread with a new system and factory settings.

3 of 4 (1,237 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2011 3:53:14 AM
(0)
Tutor

Since you were locked out due to the number of pattern attempts, you would need to input your google (or gmail) username and password. This has to be the one you used when you first set up your phone with Google. If you forgot your password for google as well, then you would have to access your Gmail account on the computer and click the 'reset password' link....

Otherwise, you would need to contact Sony Erricsson (866-766-9374) about it... Good luck! Smiley Happy

Since you were locked out due to the number of pattern attempts, you would need to input your google (or gmail) username and password. This has to be the one you used when you first set up your phone with Google. If you forgot your password for google as well, then you would have to access your Gmail account on the computer and click the 'reset password' link....

Otherwise, you would need to contact Sony Erricsson (866-766-9374) about it... Good luck! Smiley Happy

4 of 4 (1,218 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments