Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 13, 2011
1:39:43 PM
View profile
word suggestions while texting

After upgrading the platform on the the Sony Ericson xperia, I notice that my word suggestions while texting are not as accurate as they were on the previous platform.  I know this to be true because my wife has the same phone and she still hasn't upgraded her platform.  When texting on her phone the word recognition is much faster and accurate.  Does anyone know the reason for this?  Can it be fixed? 

After upgrading the platform on the the Sony Ericson xperia, I notice that my word suggestions while texting are not as accurate as they were on the previous platform.  I know this to be true because my wife has the same phone and she still hasn't upgraded her platform.  When texting on her phone the word recognition is much faster and accurate.  Does anyone know the reason for this?  Can it be fixed? 

word suggestions while texting

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2011 5:38:55 PM
(0)
Teacher

Try a new keyboard called Touchpal from the app market.  May have some luck with it, I have no issues with it in my X10.

Try a new keyboard called Touchpal from the app market.  May have some luck with it, I have no issues with it in my X10.

Re: word suggestions while texting

2 of 2 (619 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments