Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 15, 2008
11:19:47 AM
View profile
wish they have this answer tone......
Edited by Haulero on Jun 15, 2008 at 11:27:38 AM
saying: "the number you trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time, please try your call again later" or "the number you dialed is has been disconnected, no longer in service" something like that!! so I can set that answer tone to some people that I don't want them to call me :-) lol

Message Edited by Haulero on 06-15-2008 11:27:38 AM
saying: "the number you trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time, please try your call again later" or "the number you dialed is has been disconnected, no longer in service" something like that!! so I can set that answer tone to some people that I don't want them to call me :-) lol

Message Edited by Haulero on 06-15-2008 11:27:38 AM

wish they have this answer tone......

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2008 11:54:45 AM
(0)
Professor
You can use a service like YouMail.
You can use a service like YouMail.

Re: wish they have this answer tone......

2 of 6 (2,639 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2008 8:55:47 PM
(0)
Tutor
i hate when i get that... i know i dialed the right number happened alot of times
i hate when i get that... i know i dialed the right number happened alot of times

3 of 6 (2,604 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2008 7:33:22 PM
(0)
Master
YouMail ROCKS!!!

I can set individual greetings for my mom, my sister, my bf, etc. Impressed my ex when I greeted him by name in my VM message.

I LOVE that you can set YouMail so it will email the VM to you as an MP3. I don't even have to dial in to my VM to listen to my VM...I just have to listen to my email!

How hot is that!!!

YouMail ROCKS!!!

I can set individual greetings for my mom, my sister, my bf, etc. Impressed my ex when I greeted him by name in my VM message.

I LOVE that you can set YouMail so it will email the VM to you as an MP3. I don't even have to dial in to my VM to listen to my VM...I just have to listen to my email!

How hot is that!!!

Posted from my Samsung Captivate

4 of 6 (2,443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2008 7:59:35 PM
(0)
Professor

csp_gp wrote:
YouMail ROCKS!!!

How hot is that!!!

I'm surprised we don't hear more about it.

csp_gp wrote:
YouMail ROCKS!!!

How hot is that!!!

I'm surprised we don't hear more about it.

5 of 6 (2,438 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2008 8:15:42 PM
(0)
Tutor
i never heard of you mail
i never heard of you mail

6 of 6 (2,434 Views)