will i be charged to make an international phone number bug he didn't answer his cellphone..?

will i be charged to make an international phone number bug he didn't answer his cellphone..?

i'm on a family plan.. if i make a call to an international number but the person didn't answer his cellphone, will i be charged..? if yes, how..? the person i want to call is in the philippines..
Message 1 of 4 (550 Views)

Re: will i be charged to make an international phone number bug he didn't answer his cellphone..?

Any ideas..?
Message 2 of 4 (507 Views)
Guru

Re: will i be charged to make an international phone number bug he didn't answer his cellphone..?

It depends. If the call went to voicemail, then absolutely. If it didn't then in theory no, but it happens. You can call and try to protest the charge. Look online at your account manager, you should already be able to see how the call was processed.
Message 3 of 4 (506 Views)
ACE - Expert

stufried wrote:
It depends. If the call went to voicemail, then absolutely. If it didn't then in theory no, but it happens. You can call and try to protest the charge. Look online at your account manager, you should already be able to see how the call was processed.

Additionally, if more than 30 seconds elapse from the moment the send button is pressed to the moment the tower processes the disconnet when the caller hangs up a minimum 1-minute charge will be applied.

Rates: AT&T World Connect Dialing Rates  International Dial Standard Rates

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (485 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.