Wireless Forums

Posted Apr 23, 2008
9:58:13 PM
View profile
where does 'xpress_calendar.exe' (or similar) reside?
Hello,

I'm looking to remap the left softkey on my Tilt to launch my Xpress Mail Calendar instead of the default Windows calendar, but I can't find the xpress calendar exe. Where in the file directory is the exe for the Xpress Mail Calendar?

Thanks,
rebie
Hello,

I'm looking to remap the left softkey on my Tilt to launch my Xpress Mail Calendar instead of the default Windows calendar, but I can't find the xpress calendar exe. Where in the file directory is the exe for the Xpress Mail Calendar?

Thanks,
rebie

where does 'xpress_calendar.exe' (or similar) reside?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2008 8:36:41 AM
(0)
Scholar
Sounds like the client is currupted. Delete xpressmail, then redownload it and re-install it. Let me know how it goes.
Sounds like the client is currupted. Delete xpressmail, then redownload it and re-install it. Let me know how it goes.

Re: where does 'xpress_calendar.exe' (or similar) reside?

2 of 5 (2,963 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2008 9:07:59 AM
(0)
Mentor
Thanks, bdroad, but you are misunderstanding my question. Xpress maill is working fine. I just can't find the client executable (I don't know its real filename nor location) for the calendar anywhere using File Explorer. I need its path to make the registry edit to remap the left softkey of my Tilt.

-rebie
Thanks, bdroad, but you are misunderstanding my question. Xpress maill is working fine. I just can't find the client executable (I don't know its real filename nor location) for the calendar anywhere using File Explorer. I need its path to make the registry edit to remap the left softkey of my Tilt.

-rebie

3 of 5 (2,961 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2008 10:05:22 AM
(0)
Scholar
Ah, ok. Sorry about that.

As for the question, let me look at a WinMo client and i'll see if I can find the file location for you so you can map it correctly to the side key. I will update this thread later in the day.
Ah, ok. Sorry about that.

As for the question, let me look at a WinMo client and i'll see if I can find the file location for you so you can map it correctly to the side key. I will update this thread later in the day.

4 of 5 (2,956 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2008 12:49:00 PM
(0)
Mentor
Thanks for the help.
Thanks for the help.

5 of 5 (2,950 Views)