Helpful Links

where does 'xpress_calendar.exe' (or similar) reside?

Mentor

where does 'xpress_calendar.exe' (or similar) reside?

Hello,

I'm looking to remap the left softkey on my Tilt to launch my Xpress Mail Calendar instead of the default Windows calendar, but I can't find the xpress calendar exe. Where in the file directory is the exe for the Xpress Mail Calendar?

Thanks,
rebie
Message 1 of 5
Scholar

Re: where does 'xpress_calendar.exe' (or similar) reside?

Sounds like the client is currupted. Delete xpressmail, then redownload it and re-install it. Let me know how it goes.
Message 2 of 5
Mentor

Thanks, bdroad, but you are misunderstanding my question. Xpress maill is working fine. I just can't find the client executable (I don't know its real filename nor location) for the calendar anywhere using File Explorer. I need its path to make the registry edit to remap the left softkey of my Tilt.

-rebie
Message 3 of 5
Scholar

Ah, ok. Sorry about that.

As for the question, let me look at a WinMo client and i'll see if I can find the file location for you so you can map it correctly to the side key. I will update this thread later in the day.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks for the help.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support