Ask a question

Posted Apr 23, 2012
    8:59:15 PM
    View profile
    when will family shared data plan arrive?

trying to save some money - can't believe people I know with tmobile is paying half the bill$ - I am paying 200 dollars+ with only data on two lines.........I am paying way too much I think.....yet tmobile with almost all lines with data/ voice/ text........ is only 100$

when will family shared data plan arrive?

3 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 24, 2012 7:28:59 AM
    (0)
    Expert

umcpgrad wrote:

trying to save some money - can't believe people I know with tmobile is paying half the bill$ - I am paying 200 dollars+ with only data on two lines.........I am paying way too much I think.....yet tmobile with almost all lines with data/ voice/ text........ is only 100$

suspec that you will not save as much money as you think with a shared plan and the data limit will be hit faster with more devices using the same pool.

You do realize tht t-mbile is selling off towers and laying off people - right?

Re: when will family shared data plan arrive?

2 of 4 (1,309 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 24, 2012 9:03:24 AM
    (0)
    Scholar

wouldn't mind saving about ~$1440 dollars per year

3 of 4 (1,300 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 24, 2012 9:28:10 AM
    (0)
    Expert

umcpgrad wrote:

wouldn't mind saving about ~$1440 dollars per year

so 4 phones @ 30.00 either the defunct unlimited or the new 3GB plans. suspect that you will see maybe 10gb (not even sure it will be that high) @ 80.00 shared between those phones, you will not see anything remotely resembling a unlimited shared plan and you will probably not see anything close to the tiered pricing for single use.

4 of 4 (1,295 Views)