when will family shared data plan arrive?

Scholar

when will family shared data plan arrive?

trying to save some money - can't believe people I know with tmobile is paying half the bill$ - I am paying 200 dollars+ with only data on two lines.........I am paying way too much I think.....yet tmobile with almost all lines with data/ voice/ text........ is only 100$

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Expert

Re: when will family shared data plan arrive?

umcpgrad wrote:

trying to save some money - can't believe people I know with tmobile is paying half the bill$ - I am paying 200 dollars+ with only data on two lines.........I am paying way too much I think.....yet tmobile with almost all lines with data/ voice/ text........ is only 100$

suspec that you will not save as much money as you think with a shared plan and the data limit will be hit faster with more devices using the same pool.

You do realize tht t-mbile is selling off towers and laying off people - right?

Message 2 of 4
Scholar

wouldn't mind saving about ~$1440 dollars per year

Message 3 of 4
Expert

umcpgrad wrote:

wouldn't mind saving about ~$1440 dollars per year

so 4 phones @ 30.00 either the defunct unlimited or the new 3GB plans. suspect that you will see maybe 10gb (not even sure it will be that high) @ 80.00 shared between those phones, you will not see anything remotely resembling a unlimited shared plan and you will probably not see anything close to the tiered pricing for single use.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support