Posted Apr 23, 2012
8:59:15 PM
View profile
when will family shared data plan arrive?

trying to save some money - can't believe people I know with tmobile is paying half the bill$ - I am paying 200 dollars+ with only data on two lines.........I am paying way too much I think.....yet tmobile with almost all lines with data/ voice/ text........ is only 100$

trying to save some money - can't believe people I know with tmobile is paying half the bill$ - I am paying 200 dollars+ with only data on two lines.........I am paying way too much I think.....yet tmobile with almost all lines with data/ voice/ text........ is only 100$

when will family shared data plan arrive?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2012 7:28:59 AM
(0)
Expert

umcpgrad wrote:

suspec that you will not save as much money as you think with a shared plan and the data limit will be hit faster with more devices using the same pool.

You do realize tht t-mbile is selling off towers and laying off people - right?

umcpgrad wrote:

suspec that you will not save as much money as you think with a shared plan and the data limit will be hit faster with more devices using the same pool.

You do realize tht t-mbile is selling off towers and laying off people - right?

Re: when will family shared data plan arrive?

2 of 4 (1,297 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2012 9:03:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

wouldn't mind saving about ~$1440 dollars per year

3 of 4 (1,288 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2012 9:28:10 AM
(0)
Expert

umcpgrad wrote:

so 4 phones @ 30.00 either the defunct unlimited or the new 3GB plans. suspect that you will see maybe 10gb (not even sure it will be that high) @ 80.00 shared between those phones, you will not see anything remotely resembling a unlimited shared plan and you will probably not see anything close to the tiered pricing for single use.

umcpgrad wrote:

so 4 phones @ 30.00 either the defunct unlimited or the new 3GB plans. suspect that you will see maybe 10gb (not even sure it will be that high) @ 80.00 shared between those phones, you will not see anything remotely resembling a unlimited shared plan and you will probably not see anything close to the tiered pricing for single use.

4 of 4 (1,283 Views)