when is samsung captivate glide becoming available at att stores

Message 1 of 17 (901 Views)
Contributor

Re: when is Samsung captivate glide becoming available at att stores

Ending them Mobius, I do have an observation. As a long time small business customer and former employee of ATT, I’m a little disappointed with the pace at which ATT can deliver business class QWERTY smartphones. Unless I want a Blackberry, my choices are few and far between.  My HTC FUZE has a failing keyboard and an O/S that is out of date and often incompatible.  I need a keyboard that will work about anywhere in the world. ATT seems to struggle to keep a few decent options on the shelf.

The Captivate Glide would fill that spot but for now the cupboard is bare. Without decent options or any communication about when the void may be satisfied, I find myself looking beyond ATT for solutions.

I’d rather stay but need a provider that can meet the need. A little communication would be great, a good QWERTY phone would be better.    

Message 16 of 17 (356 Views)
Highlighted

Re: when is samsung captivate glide becoming available at att stores

FINALLY, an announcement!

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/14/samsung-captivate-glide-doubletime-and-pantech-pocket-join-atandt...

November 20th!

Why excuses kept being made, and mis-direction given, an announcement has finally come.

You know ATT, for a "communications" company, sure seems to have troubles "communicating" /mocking... for now

Message 17 of 17 (286 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.