what will this upgrade cost me?

Highlighted
Contributor

what will this upgrade cost me?

I have the samsung solstice(sgh-A887) and I want oo upgrade to the Infuse. Im on a family plan i also have unlimited data plan. I saw at bestbuy they have the infuse for $0.00 if ites an upgrade and at the at&t store it's $49.99 to upgrade. I got a sms saying at&t will charge $36.99 upgrade fee. my question is if go thru bestbuy do i still have to pay the $36.99 upgrade fee and will i have to change my data plan?

Message 1 of 2 (1,337 Views)
Expert

Re: what will this upgrade cost me?

Shamrockr38 wrote:

I have the samsung solstice(sgh-A887) and I want oo upgrade to the Infuse. Im on a family plan i also have unlimited data plan. I saw at bestbuy they have the infuse for $0.00 if ites an upgrade and at the at&t store it's $49.99 to upgrade. I got a sms saying at&t will charge $36.99 upgrade fee. my question is if go thru bestbuy do i still have to pay the $36.99 upgrade fee and will i have to change my data plan?

the 36.00 is the cost that the carrier charges to handle the upgrade no matter where you go best buy or retail store, it is added to your phone bill. You just might be able to get it waives by calling in but don;t depend on that happening

Solstice is a qmd device, infuse is a smartphone you wil be required to place a smartphone data plan on it, the two data plans are not compatible

20.00 for 300MB

30,00 for 2GB

50.00 for 5 GB with tethering

Messaging is not included that is an additional charge, if you have messinging ont he solstice it will transfer

Message 2 of 2 (1,331 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.