Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 29, 2008
9:48:04 AM
View profile
were do i go???
i need to find out which price that is listed next to a hpone is the one that i will pay with an upgrade dn 2 year agreement?
would it be the lowest one the highest one or the middle one???? i just need to know.
i need to find out which price that is listed next to a hpone is the one that i will pay with an upgrade dn 2 year agreement?
would it be the lowest one the highest one or the middle one???? i just need to know.

were do i go???

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2008 10:28:20 AM
(0)
Expert

gemini_scorpio wrote:
     I need to find out which price that is listed next to a phone is the one that i will pay with an upgrade dn 2 year agreement?
     Would it be the lowest one the highest one or the middle one???? i just need to know.

It would be the price given to you at the check out screen.

gemini_scorpio wrote:
     I need to find out which price that is listed next to a phone is the one that i will pay with an upgrade dn 2 year agreement?
     Would it be the lowest one the highest one or the middle one???? i just need to know.

It would be the price given to you at the check out screen.

Re: were do i go???

2 of 3 (1,522 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2008 11:51:28 AM
(0)
Lithium Technologies
 In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.
 Please check ----> HERE for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.
 In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.
 Please check ----> HERE for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: were do i go???

3 of 3 (1,513 Views)