wait a min.

Teacher

wait a min.

is it 21-28 BUISNESS days ?!?!
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Professor

Re: wait a min.

Indeed, due to the high demand of the iPhone 4S, the phone will ship within 21-28 business days. AT&T was very successful during the activation process with around 200,000 units sold within the first day of it's availability. Since it will take 21-28 dats to ship, I would say that the iPhone 4S is currently sold out for now. Smiley Wink

Hole that helps!

~ Evandela ~
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Professor

biggest *LAUNCH* ever.  they sold over 4  million preorders. so yes. i hit the apple sotre 10/15/11 waited in line for a few minutes total time in  30 Miuntes walked out with a Iphone 4s.  i figure this is my time to post something for once. 3Gs i did not have a upgrade so i had to wait  over a year to get one. iphone 4 came out i had to wait for a while to get one. but this time i had a upgrade before the Iphone 4S came out.

i tryed the pre order but i could not get the order to go though so i gave up and took my chances with the apple store.

Message 3 of 5
Teacher

wowww... then probably till the second week of november myself & others wont recieve it
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Teacher

The iPhone 5 may be out by then.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support