wait a min.

Teacher

wait a min.

is it 21-28 BUISNESS days ?!?!
Message 1 of 5 (445 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: wait a min.

Indeed, due to the high demand of the iPhone 4S, the phone will ship within 21-28 business days. AT&T was very successful during the activation process with around 200,000 units sold within the first day of it's availability. Since it will take 21-28 dats to ship, I would say that the iPhone 4S is currently sold out for now. Smiley Wink

Hole that helps!

~ Evandela ~
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (432 Views)
Professor

biggest *LAUNCH* ever.  they sold over 4  million preorders. so yes. i hit the apple sotre 10/15/11 waited in line for a few minutes total time in  30 Miuntes walked out with a Iphone 4s.  i figure this is my time to post something for once. 3Gs i did not have a upgrade so i had to wait  over a year to get one. iphone 4 came out i had to wait for a while to get one. but this time i had a upgrade before the Iphone 4S came out.

i tryed the pre order but i could not get the order to go though so i gave up and took my chances with the apple store.

Message 3 of 5 (422 Views)
Teacher

wowww... then probably till the second week of november myself & others wont recieve it
Message 4 of 5 (409 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

The iPhone 5 may be out by then.
Message 5 of 5 (300 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.