Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 3, 2011
2:01:22 PM
View profile
upgrade from blackberry to iphone

I am considering switching to the iphone from my blackberry. Will my current plan carry over including my data plan? Or does the iphone require me to sign up for a different plan(data,minutes,texts)

I am considering switching to the iphone from my blackberry. Will my current plan carry over including my data plan? Or does the iphone require me to sign up for a different plan(data,minutes,texts)

upgrade from blackberry to iphone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2011 2:35:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You will be able to keep your current voice/text plan, but you will have to convert your standard data plan to an iPhone data plan that is specific to the iPhone. Other than that, you should be all set.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You will be able to keep your current voice/text plan, but you will have to convert your standard data plan to an iPhone data plan that is specific to the iPhone. Other than that, you should be all set.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: upgrade from blackberry to iphone

2 of 3 (807 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2011 3:16:39 PM
(0)
Professor

What Wild Banchi said.

The data plan you have with the Blackberry is specific to the BB as the iPhone data plan is specific to the Apple device.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

What Wild Banchi said.

The data plan you have with the Blackberry is specific to the BB as the iPhone data plan is specific to the Apple device.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: upgrade from blackberry to iphone

3 of 3 (771 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments