Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 26, 2011
9:45:29 AM
View profile
unlookin procedure for iphone 4

Hi, I linving in Italy..and I have buyed spare month ago an iphone 4  bloked  with AT&T ..the iphone not are more' in guarantee expired in the month of August.. therefore unlookable from AT&T.. I would like to be able on line to unlook it with the #r. Imei or on the site AT&T or on the site of Apple with the help of some person of good wish.. I don't know the procedure and for the language English I help me with the translator... hoping in an answer positive cordial regards from Italy...giorgiuo sparacino

Hi, I linving in Italy..and I have buyed spare month ago an iphone 4  bloked  with AT&T ..the iphone not are more' in guarantee expired in the month of August.. therefore unlookable from AT&T.. I would like to be able on line to unlook it with the #r. Imei or on the site AT&T or on the site of Apple with the help of some person of good wish.. I don't know the procedure and for the language English I help me with the translator... hoping in an answer positive cordial regards from Italy...giorgiuo sparacino

unlookin procedure for iphone 4

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2011 9:57:28 AM
(0)
Guru
As has been stated in numerous threads, sorry but AT&T will NOT unlock any iPhones!! You can purchase an unlocked iPhone from Apple at FULL retail price.
As has been stated in numerous threads, sorry but AT&T will NOT unlock any iPhones!! You can purchase an unlocked iPhone from Apple at FULL retail price.

Re: unlookin procedure for iphone 4

2 of 3 (180 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2011 9:59:52 AM
(0)
Explorer

Ciao!

You are asking how to unlock an AT&T iPhone. AT&T will not help people unlock iPhones. I am told that there are ways to do it but I cannot recommend any because I have not tried it myself.

Ciao!

You are asking how to unlock an AT&T iPhone. AT&T will not help people unlock iPhones. I am told that there are ways to do it but I cannot recommend any because I have not tried it myself.

Re: unlookin procedure for iphone 4

3 of 3 (177 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments