Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 6, 2012
12:35:10 AM
View profile
unlocking iphone 4

Hie i bought my phone on ebay and it's locked to at&t and i was wondering how i go about unlocking it as i need to use it.

Hie i bought my phone on ebay and it's locked to at&t and i was wondering how i go about unlocking it as i need to use it.

unlocking iphone 4

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2012 4:15:52 AM
(0)
Expert

nono_home wrote:

Randall Stephenson, AT&T CEO

that and 50 cents will may get you a cup of coffee

to the OP the valid and correct answer is at this time and n the foreseeable future ATT does NOT unlock iphones, under contract or out of contract. There is one Iphone that can be purcashed directly from apple at full retail cost that comes unlocked,

nono_home wrote:

to the OP the valid and correct answer is at this time and n the foreseeable future ATT does NOT unlock iphones, under contract or out of contract. There is one Iphone that can be purcashed directly from apple at full retail cost that comes unlocked,

Re: unlocking iphone 4

2 of 8 (1,053 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2012 7:01:44 AM
(0)
Guru

For your answer, all you needed to do was READ all the other UNLOCK iPhone threads before posting!!!  geez people!

y0 wrote:

For your answer, all you needed to do was READ all the other UNLOCK iPhone threads before posting!!!  geez people!

y0 wrote:

3 of 8 (1,031 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2012 5:57:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
There are at least three iPhone unlock threads on this page. Some people do dilligence to actually take the time to read them. There are already countless threads on this topic. The model, version, or color of your iPhone is not going to make a difference. The answer is the same for all generations of the iPhone.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

There are at least three iPhone unlock threads on this page. Some people do dilligence to actually take the time to read them. There are already countless threads on this topic. The model, version, or color of your iPhone is not going to make a difference. The answer is the same for all generations of the iPhone.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 8 (933 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2012 3:43:49 AM
(0)
Professor

please serach this thie forum. type in  unlock code for iphone 4. you will see a lot of threads on this subject.

NO AT&T OR APPLE WILL NOT unlock the iphone you bought.my suggestion is resell it and by a unlocked iphone from apple.

please serach this thie forum. type in  unlock code for iphone 4. you will see a lot of threads on this subject.

NO AT&T OR APPLE WILL NOT unlock the iphone you bought.my suggestion is resell it and by a unlocked iphone from apple.

hello!!!

5 of 8 (908 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 8:01:07 AM
(0)
Scholar

wingrider01 wrote:

nono_home wrote:

If you check the Apple Online Store, you will find that they are now selling an unlocked 3GS for $375. This is an unlocked phone, not a contract free phone. Check the Store.

wingrider01 wrote:

nono_home wrote:

If you check the Apple Online Store, you will find that they are now selling an unlocked 3GS for $375. This is an unlocked phone, not a contract free phone. Check the Store.

6 of 8 (816 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 8:47:39 AM
(0)
Guru

I did a quick survey using the search function atop the page.

There are 900 topics related to unlocking Apple devices listed currently.

So the search function can definitely lead someone requesting an unlock in the right direction. Now whether the people will use it is obviously rather rare.

I did a quick survey using the search function atop the page.

There are 900 topics related to unlocking Apple devices listed currently.

So the search function can definitely lead someone requesting an unlock in the right direction. Now whether the people will use it is obviously rather rare.

7 of 8 (808 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 12:09:35 PM
(0)
Expert

smalcom wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

nono_home wrote:

you can also purchase a unlocked Iphone 4 and a unlocked Iphone 4S, the base statement is simple - NO currently in use Iphone or previously purchase iphone other then the ones that are bineg sold directly from Apple can be unlocked by either Apple or ATT or will be in the foreseeable future. Buying a unlocked phone is perfectly ok, unlocking a fleabay or att sold iphone is not possible

smalcom wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

nono_home wrote:

you can also purchase a unlocked Iphone 4 and a unlocked Iphone 4S, the base statement is simple - NO currently in use Iphone or previously purchase iphone other then the ones that are bineg sold directly from Apple can be unlocked by either Apple or ATT or will be in the foreseeable future. Buying a unlocked phone is perfectly ok, unlocking a fleabay or att sold iphone is not possible

8 of 8 (777 Views)