unlock nokia c3 at&t how?????

Contributor

unlock nokia c3 at&t how?????

hi everyone

how can unlock a nokia c3 by at&t network for any carrier?

please help!!!

Message 1 of 6 (4,082 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: unlock nokia c3 at&t how?????

jimmyfinal wrote:

hi everyone

how can unlock a nokia c3 by at&t network for any carrier?

please help!!!

As far as I know, only AT&T customer service can give you the code.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (4,065 Views)
Tutor

Also, they will likely only unlock it at the request of the person who originally purchased the phone.

That's what I learned in my quest to unlock a donated Nokia 6085h - see my thread in this forum.

Message 3 of 6 (4,056 Views)
Contributor

You can call customer care at 1-800-331-0500... have the imei handy, you might need proof of purchase... a case can be made to contact nokia... but it has to be AT&T branded or they cant do it.. They will get the code from nokia and email you with the procedure. I had it done on an older nokia phone that my dad had for years.

Message 4 of 6 (3,824 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

[ Edited ]

Hi you can unlock your mobile by unlock codes and for codes you can try from your provider and if not your can try from online providers to unlock your nokia c3 and get it unlocked from AT&T and use any provider's SIM in your unlocked mobile..once i got unlock code from [3rd party link removed per Guidelines] and unlocked my mobile because my provider refused to provide me codes..

Message 5 of 6 (2,102 Views)

[ Edited ]

It's possible to unlock your Nokia c3 using the codes.If you need an unlocking service, get it from [3rd party link removed per Guidelines].This will help you to unlock your mobile easily.

Message 6 of 6 (1,581 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.