unauthorized use of minutes

Contributor

unauthorized use of minutes

I purchased the $60 unlimited talk and text package on October 11 and my phone has no minutes! I should have minutes for a month! Please reinstate, i did not authorize any other purchases!

Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)
Contributor

Re: unauthorized use of minutes

I have had no response to this post, it is sad that I am having to go through this forum to get customer service. Are there no live customer service agents. I have had two gophone accounts for over two years, and I can't even get a live person to answer a simple question. If my phone "pocket dialed" the internet, can you please reinstate the minutes it used. I only purchased unlimited talk and texting, I did not even know I had internet service on my phone. This seems like a scam and I would like to reinstate my minutes and my faith in At&t.

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)
Scholar

We are mostly customers not employees. The only one I know if that might be able to help you is Jamileh (if I spelled that right). She doesn't have access to your account, but from what I have seen she does her best to get the messages passed along to the right person. ( I assume with no minutes you're unable to call customer service). Maybe if Jam doesn't see this soon (she's pretty busy) try to send her a personal message and see if she can help at all. If not, unfortunately, you might have to go to the store. Smiley Sad. Good luck!
Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

mwalker5 wrote:

I purchased the $60 unlimited talk and text package on October 11 and my phone has no minutes! I should have minutes for a month! Please reinstate, i did not authorize any other purchases!

Thanks Thatsmyname...

@mwalker5 - Not sure what happened to your minutes but we can definitely find out. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, your contact phone number and the best time to contact you? I'll ask a member of our team to give you a call to go over your account. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.