Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 24, 2011
2:04:32 PM
View profile
unauthorized use of minutes

I purchased the $60 unlimited talk and text package on October 11 and my phone has no minutes! I should have minutes for a month! Please reinstate, i did not authorize any other purchases!

I purchased the $60 unlimited talk and text package on October 11 and my phone has no minutes! I should have minutes for a month! Please reinstate, i did not authorize any other purchases!

unauthorized use of minutes

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2011 3:41:28 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have had no response to this post, it is sad that I am having to go through this forum to get customer service. Are there no live customer service agents. I have had two gophone accounts for over two years, and I can't even get a live person to answer a simple question. If my phone "pocket dialed" the internet, can you please reinstate the minutes it used. I only purchased unlimited talk and texting, I did not even know I had internet service on my phone. This seems like a scam and I would like to reinstate my minutes and my faith in At&t.

I have had no response to this post, it is sad that I am having to go through this forum to get customer service. Are there no live customer service agents. I have had two gophone accounts for over two years, and I can't even get a live person to answer a simple question. If my phone "pocket dialed" the internet, can you please reinstate the minutes it used. I only purchased unlimited talk and texting, I did not even know I had internet service on my phone. This seems like a scam and I would like to reinstate my minutes and my faith in At&t.

Re: unauthorized use of minutes

2 of 4 (155 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2011 5:04:58 PM
(0)
Scholar
We are mostly customers not employees. The only one I know if that might be able to help you is Jamileh (if I spelled that right). She doesn't have access to your account, but from what I have seen she does her best to get the messages passed along to the right person. ( I assume with no minutes you're unable to call customer service). Maybe if Jam doesn't see this soon (she's pretty busy) try to send her a personal message and see if she can help at all. If not, unfortunately, you might have to go to the store. Smiley Sad. Good luck!
We are mostly customers not employees. The only one I know if that might be able to help you is Jamileh (if I spelled that right). She doesn't have access to your account, but from what I have seen she does her best to get the messages passed along to the right person. ( I assume with no minutes you're unable to call customer service). Maybe if Jam doesn't see this soon (she's pretty busy) try to send her a personal message and see if she can help at all. If not, unfortunately, you might have to go to the store. Smiley Sad. Good luck!

3 of 4 (148 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2011 2:56:57 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

mwalker5 wrote:

Thanks Thatsmyname...

@mwalker5 - Not sure what happened to your minutes but we can definitely find out. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, your contact phone number and the best time to contact you? I'll ask a member of our team to give you a call to go over your account. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

mwalker5 wrote:

Thanks Thatsmyname...

@mwalker5 - Not sure what happened to your minutes but we can definitely find out. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, your contact phone number and the best time to contact you? I'll ask a member of our team to give you a call to go over your account. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (125 Views)