Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 20, 2008
9:11:03 PM
View profile
unable to send or receive messages
I am unable to send or receive messages. It says "Sent Succesfully" after i have sent the message but the person never gets the message. Also i am unable to receive messages. I have tried pulling out battery and restarting even pulling out re-inserting my sim card. Any ideas or help is appreciated
I am unable to send or receive messages. It says "Sent Succesfully" after i have sent the message but the person never gets the message. Also i am unable to receive messages. I have tried pulling out battery and restarting even pulling out re-inserting my sim card. Any ideas or help is appreciated

unable to send or receive messages

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2008 4:26:35 AM
(0)
Master

ghan wrote:

Try doing the steps in the tutorials under text messages where it says "if unable to send or receive text...".   AT&T Tutorials 

ghan wrote:

Try doing the steps in the tutorials under text messages where it says "if unable to send or receive text...".   AT&T Tutorials 

Re: unable to send or receive messages

2 of 4 (1,935 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2008 4:40:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Contact customer service (1-800-331-0500) from a phone other than your wireless device.  Since you can't even receive SMS, it's indicative of a provisioning issue for SMS to your account/line of service.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Contact customer service (1-800-331-0500) from a phone other than your wireless device.  Since you can't even receive SMS, it's indicative of a provisioning issue for SMS to your account/line of service.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (1,932 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2008 6:03:52 AM
(0)
Tutor
search my threads and read how i got it fixed...did you switch from another carrier?
search my threads and read how i got it fixed...did you switch from another carrier?

4 of 4 (1,876 Views)