trying to get voicemail to email for hearing impaired

Contributor

trying to get voicemail to email for hearing impaired

I have spent hours on the phone and computer trying to get my wife's iphone 3gs to send her voicemails to email and have not been able to get the feature working.i am so frustrated with AT&T and the support they opened a case and I have been waiting for days to hear back from them and nothing. i checked my wife's phone today and see a message from support saying the issue has been resolved which is totally incorrect.Any suggestions on a different phone? that may be easier to setup,i truelly hate apple now with i tunes and all the steps involved in doing any simple task,frustrated and seem to be getting nowhere

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)
Expert

Re: trying to get voicemail to email for hearing impaired

gvbassman wrote:

I have spent hours on the phone and computer trying to get my wife's iphone 3gs to send her voicemails to email and have not been able to get the feature working.i am so frustrated with AT&T and the support they opened a case and I have been waiting for days to hear back from them and nothing. i checked my wife's phone today and see a message from support saying the issue has been resolved which is totally incorrect.Any suggestions on a different phone? that may be easier to setup,i truelly hate apple now with i tunes and all the steps involved in doing any simple task,frustrated and seem to be getting nowhere

try interfacing with google voice, have a employee that set their iphone up with it for the same exact reason and she is really happy with it

http://www.maclife.com/article/howtos/how_convert_voicemail_text_messages

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.