Helpful Links

trouble downloading game

Contributor

trouble downloading game

I have a pantech duo and tried to buy the LOST game through the Media Mall, but after i try and install it, it tells me my device is not supported for purchases through the media mall, does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it. I think I got charged for the game already, but can't install it.thanks
Message 1 of 3
Expert

Re: trouble downloading game

mm52 wrote:
     I have a pantech duo and tried to buy the LOST game through the Media Mall, but after i try and install it, it tells me my device is not supported for purchases through the media mall, does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it. I think I got charged for the game already, but can't install it.thanks

Try and use this link HERE and redownload the game again, you will also want to make sure that you at least have the pay per use media net on your account so that you can download the game to the phone.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Professor

Re: trouble downloading game

mm52 wrote:

Go on to the MEdia Net again and go to "Tones,. Games and Apps"  Under that go to "my stuff" Under that there should be a code for "current purchases"  the game should be listed there for 24 hours.  Click on it again and see if it will download again.   (It wont charge for the game again, but will charge data chagers, unless you have a plan) If it still wont download, call customer serivce.  There may be a setting on the acct thats wrong.  Best option is to call when you are not on the phone.  The customer service number is 1-800-331-0500.
Also if you want to just get the credit you can go to att.com/db
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support