torch and gophone

Contributor

torch and gophone

I have a galaxy s2 skyrocket. Thinkinh about selling it. I miss having a keyboard. Was thinking about a torch 9810. I know blackberry has been going through some stuff... Was curious... Do apps work without the singled out BIS plan? I have a go phone account with tons of data. Or would my generic data suffice?
Message 1 of 3 (601 Views)
Professor

Re: torch and gophone

[ Edited ]

Pierre.Randolph wrote:
I have a galaxy s2 skyrocket. Thinkinh about selling it. I miss having a keyboard. Was thinking about a torch 9810. I know blackberry has been going through some stuff... Was curious... Do apps work without the singled out BIS plan? I have a go phone account with tons of data. Or would my generic data suffice?

Blackberries are not supported as AT&T prepaid phones. So you may want to look at Samsung Double Time or the like.

Message 2 of 3 (581 Views)
Contributor

Re: torch and gophone

I've had blackberrys before on my gophone account.. and everything worked fine.. i haven't used one in a long time. I know I couldn't use apps like Facebook and whatnot, but then again, I never had data. And those were/are OS4 series devices...
Message 3 of 3 (516 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.