tilt 2 and its touch flo music

tilt 2 and its touch flo music

hi, i got the tilt 2 and i love it. i put my music in it but i have a question about that. i have my music in there but its all messed up. i mean all my songs are scattered around. i wanted to know if there's a way for me to organize my music in such a way where the artists' music are grouped together then all around .

thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (730 Views)
Professor

Re: tilt 2 and its touch flo music

If you select Library, then Artists (the icon that looks like a person with a mic) are they not grouped properly?

If not, then the tags on your music files are messed up.  There are programs to fix this, just search on Google.

Message 2 of 3 (678 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: tilt 2 and its touch flo music

How did you arrange the music when you added it??  Did you create folders for each artist to keep them together??  I have folders by artist and then subfolders by album for each artist and that's how they show in the playlist.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 3 of 3 (663 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support