the plot thickens...

the plot thickens...

Is it just me or does any post that is critical of AT&T's poor service or contain the dreaded word Iphone, seem to crash whenever you try to post?? Let's try again.....

Message 1 of 9 (285 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: the plot thickens...

We have not had any reports of issues with posting on the forums but please do let us know if you continue to have problems. 

Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9 (267 Views)
Mentor

There are literally thousands upon thousands of posts with the word, iPhone, bad service, etc out there. Sounds like an issue with your connection or ISP. Perhaps just a conspiracy theorist.
Message 3 of 9 (256 Views)
Master

poor_service wrote:

Is it just me or does any post that is critical of AT&T's poor service or contain the dreaded word Iphone, seem to crash whenever you try to post?? Let's try again.....

Nope, not here. It must just be you.

To be honest, I see so many critical posts about poor service and iPhone problems here that this Forum can often become a very depressing place at times.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 9 (243 Views)
Former Community Manager

Wild Banchi wrote:

To be honest, I see so many critical posts about poor service and iPhone problems here that this Forum can often become a very depressing place at times.

*hugs*

Don't be sad. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 9 (240 Views)
Master

jamileh wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

*hugs*

Don't be sad. Smiley Happy

I'm not. Smiley Tongue

You just think it's odd after a while that so many people have strong dislikes towards a single company that you can't believe how much people complain about sometimes some of the simplest things.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 6 of 9 (237 Views)
Guru

It crashes every time I try to post about unlocking my iPhone! Lol
Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 9 (228 Views)
ACE - Professor

Facci wrote:
It crashes every time I try to post about unlocking my iPhone! Lol
Smiley Wink

Well, save your time. You cannot get any info HERE about unlocking your iphone. It's not shocking at all that the AT&T website for user discussion doesn't allow that discussion, is it?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 9 (218 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

[ Edited ]

poor_service wrote:

is it me or are you trying to cause trouble? i post messags from my iphonr 4S to 5 different messages boards a day.

this forum

rc message board

rc message board

rc message board

rc message board.

i post sales ad's from iphone 4S to craigslist.

my 4S is on every day i am on it all the time no problems at all.

maybe it's time for you to move on.

Message 9 of 9 (215 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.