the links on your site don't work

Contributor

the links on your site don't work

Cant register my device to get it activated.  I call customer tech service, and get non english speaking people who tell me to do it on line--your links have been broken several days...FIX THEM  why am i paying for a phone service when it won't work??? 

Message 1 of 3 (1,051 Views)
Employee

Re: the links on your site don't work

They are working to fix it.

Question 2 however, you don't pay to have service you pay for the ability to connect to their network, working or not
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (1,021 Views)
Contributor

Re: the links on your site don't work

Having the same problem since yesterday morning. I was disconnected by the first customer service rep after she tried transferring me. The second rep was great, but could not resolve the issue as it appears to be a broken link to the required registration web page. Quite frustrating and disappointing that it seems ATT did not call someone in over the weekend to try and resolve the issue. My guess is that's it's an easy fix for the person who has the right knowledge. I hope that person shows up for work Monday morning!

Message 3 of 3 (1,014 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.