Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 16, 2012
8:58:34 PM
View profile
the links on your site don't work

Cant register my device to get it activated.  I call customer tech service, and get non english speaking people who tell me to do it on line--your links have been broken several days...FIX THEM  why am i paying for a phone service when it won't work??? 

Cant register my device to get it activated.  I call customer tech service, and get non english speaking people who tell me to do it on line--your links have been broken several days...FIX THEM  why am i paying for a phone service when it won't work??? 

the links on your site don't work

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2012 2:13:35 PM
(0)
Employee
They are working to fix it.

Question 2 however, you don't pay to have service you pay for the ability to connect to their network, working or not
They are working to fix it.

Question 2 however, you don't pay to have service you pay for the ability to connect to their network, working or not
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: the links on your site don't work

2 of 3 (971 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2012 2:52:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

Having the same problem since yesterday morning. I was disconnected by the first customer service rep after she tried transferring me. The second rep was great, but could not resolve the issue as it appears to be a broken link to the required registration web page. Quite frustrating and disappointing that it seems ATT did not call someone in over the weekend to try and resolve the issue. My guess is that's it's an easy fix for the person who has the right knowledge. I hope that person shows up for work Monday morning!

Having the same problem since yesterday morning. I was disconnected by the first customer service rep after she tried transferring me. The second rep was great, but could not resolve the issue as it appears to be a broken link to the required registration web page. Quite frustrating and disappointing that it seems ATT did not call someone in over the weekend to try and resolve the issue. My guess is that's it's an easy fix for the person who has the right knowledge. I hope that person shows up for work Monday morning!

Re: the links on your site don't work

3 of 3 (964 Views)